DESIGNING STRATEGIES TO ADDRESS YOUR CHILD'S
LEARNING PLANS CONSULTATIONS SCHOOL ADVOCACY
DEBRA ULLMANN, MS
Board Certified Educational Therapist
RECENT BLOG POSTS
MY PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION
ALL individuals are gifts from God and therefore entitled to be recognized for each person's unique talents and potential contributions to the world. Difficulty in school does not indicate a deficiency in the student, but rather an educational delivery system that is not compatible with a particular individual’s learning strengths and weakness.
EVERY STUDENT CAN SUCCEED....
when an individualized learning plan provides strategies to address learning challenges, while maximizing strengths and abilities. It’s a pleasure and a privilege to provide parents and students with the individualized knowledge necessary to assist every student in reaching his or her academic potential.
YOU WILL FIND THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS......
- What are my child's learning strengths and weakness?
- Is s/he at grade level in math, reading, spelling , and writing?
- Are learning differences interfering with learning?
- Does my child have dyslexia?
- Why is homework such a struggle?
- Should I retain or accelerate my child?
- Can my child benefit from more challenging schoolwork?
- Does my adolescent have the necessary study skills for academic success?
- Does my student need accommodations on the SAT and College Board Exams?
- Could my child qualify for special education (IDEA) services or a 504 Plan through the public schools?
- Other FAQ